Recently I tried to shift from BB to Android. And to my surprise I did not face much issues (apart from touch screen typing, I need to get used to it).
I liked the BB os much and it presents the options when you need them, but does it have much value as compared to Android or iPhone, which has numerous apps, huge space to install N number of applications, solid backend and cloud support.
I did play with PlayBook from RIM, good UI and nice gesture support, but then again, does it carry that much value ? May be not.

2 comments:
Enterprise customers are keeping it alive. That's kind of niche. It's matter of time that iOS/Android will focus their guns on this segment.
Yeah gradually thats also happening, iPhone is being distributed in enterprise too and may be more tools will be made for remote management. Thats quite possible in android for sure. Who know google comes up with that :D
Post a Comment