See the more irony here: "I pondered over the issue the whole night yesterday. Finally, I have decided to quit as per my conscience," Patil said.
How much do an average Indian believe in this. He did this after 3 days ? I mean what kind of leaders we have and with what hope we can live. There are thousands of Indian who relocated or wanted to relocate to India and work on Mother land. And our family, our life, our career, our generations depend on these persons who do not realize what happened, its not a small incident in a big city, but a kind of assault to our mother India.
Many times I feel they are not capable of understanding all this. What they understand is power, vote, money. And worst, we are no t left with much choice too. The big brother of this person brings the actor son and director with him. Walking over the BLOOD of Indians and planning for a new good movie. I am perturbed, I am hurt, I am scared, and I am angry.
Last evening my cousin said a very imp thing. Nehru died because of shock. Shock that despite his stature, work on international level, China duped him and because of Him the country suffered so much. He died of this shock. And see the generation now. They are no even affected.
I do not know how a human can be so insane. I am not normal from past 5 days, I keep thinking abt this, keep thinking about torture and trauma the innocents had, keep thinkin abt Mossie, who lost parents on his second birthday.
CAN'T THESE EXPERIENCED AGED POLITICIANS THINK, FEEL, REALIZE, DO SOMETHING ?
No comments:
Post a Comment